- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest David Koch Items
MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell returned to his show "Last Word" on Monday night after recovering from a car accident, offering thanks to his political foe, David Koch, for contributing to the hospital that took such good care of him.
A leader of the Tea Party Patriots filed an ethics complaint Monday against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid for "abuse of political power" in his crusade against Republican mega-donors Charles and David Koch.
When the founders included the "Speech or Debate" clause in the U.S. Constitution, they wanted to protect members of Congress from the whims of any outside tyrant who might abuse the power of his office to harass, control or destroy his political enemies.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid continued his campaign against Charles and David Koch on the Senate floor Wednesday, accusing the billionaire financiers of being one of the main causes of climate change.
Conservative billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch have declined an invitation - extended in a full-page, color ad in their hometown newspaper - to a public debate on climate change.
Groups independent of the likely nominees in Colorado's Senate race are running ads that question the motives of the candidates, adding millions to what outside groups are already spending on negative television spots six months before Election Day.
The head of the Louisiana GOP filed a federal ethics complaint Wednesday against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, claiming the Nevada Democrat has misused taxpayer money for campaign purposes ahead of the 2014 midterm elections as part of his ongoing crusade against GOP mega-donors Charles and David Koch.
Is David Koch a greater threat to America than Vladimir Putin? This seems like a relatively straightforward question, but maybe not for people such as Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and his left-wing allies.
Sen. Charles Schumer said Thursday that some of the ads bankrolled by conservative mega-donor David Koch are "un-American."