- Conrado Marrero dies at 102; ex-Senator was oldest living MLB player
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Latest David Koch Items
The head of the Louisiana GOP filed a federal ethics complaint Wednesday against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, claiming the Nevada Democrat has misused taxpayer money for campaign purposes ahead of the 2014 midterm elections as part of his ongoing crusade against GOP mega-donors Charles and David Koch.
Is David Koch a greater threat to America than Vladimir Putin? This seems like a relatively straightforward question, but maybe not for people such as Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and his left-wing allies.
Sen. Charles Schumer said Thursday that some of the ads bankrolled by conservative mega-donor David Koch are "un-American."
Do monsters get any meaner than Godzilla and King Kong? You bet. Charles and David Koch are ginormous and superbad. Just ask Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid.
Newspapers that fail to adapt to the 21st century won't be around for the 22nd. Some newspaper publishers want to abandon printed newspapers to survive in the digital free-for-all. The Tribune Co., owner of eight regional papers, including The Chicago Tribune and The Los Angeles Times, filed for Chapter 11 protection in 2009 and just four months ago emerged from bankruptcy reorganization intent on dumping the papers that served as the core of the business since Tribune Co. was founded in 1847.
A spokesperson for conservative tycoons Charles and David Koch addressed growing speculation Tuesday of the the brothers making a bid for the Los Angeles Times.
The left is trying to convince the public to hate the Koch brothers. The billionaire businessmen Charles and David Koch are a favorite target of liberals because their support of free-market causes serves as a counterbalance to the inordinate sums given to Democrats from unions and Hollywood.
A prank caller pretending to be billionaire conservative businessman David Koch was able to have a lengthy conversation with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker about his strategy to cripple public employee unions, the governor's office confirmed Wednesday.