- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
Latest David Koch Items
U.S. Sen. Mark Begich's campaign is running radio ads taking aim at Charles Koch and David Koch, the billionaire backers of the conservative group Americans for Prosperity.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on Tuesday singled out the Koch brothers in an incendiary speech on the chamber floor, calling their involvement in politics "un-American" and accusing them of trying to use their wealth to undermine democracy.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry returned to Iowa Thursday for a visit he said was focused on helping the state's Republican governor seek re-election - and not on a potential 2016 presidential bid of his own.
A billionaire who spent $11 million to help put Terry McAuliffe in the governor's mansion in Virginia plans to spend up to $100 million during this year's election cycle to press for climate change measures, a new report said.
Hit with a multimillion-dollar barrage of televised attacks, Democrats in tough re-election races want credit for trying to fix the problematic parts of the health care law at the same time they claim bragging rights for its popular provisions and allege Republicans will reverse the crackdown on insurance company abuses.
A national tea party group organizing in Louisiana is asking lawmakers to pledge their opposition to Democrats' efforts to expand the state Medicaid program under President Barack Obama's health law.
Despite predictions that right-wing money would flood the political system after the Supreme Court threw out key campaign finance laws, a survey finds that left-leaning groups, led by labor unions, outspent conservative donors like the billionaire Koch brothers in state political advertising wars last year.
A Virginia-based group of conservatives has just launched a new anti-Obamacare advertisement that aims to make its audience cringe.
A debater running out of good arguments is always tempted to get mean and personal. The remaining liberal defenders of Obamacare are demonstrating this truism once more with frantic agitation over a new anti-Obamacare television commercial by Americans for Prosperity.