- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
- School bus driver gets probation after kicking autistic girl, 8
- Ex-Army Ranger petitions to keep tan beret off certain soldiers’ heads
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - David Krejci
Cheering fans stood and waved gold and black towels as the Boston Bruins claimed the Presidents' Trophy for the NHL's best regular-season record.
The Boston Bruins own the NHL's best home record.
David Krejci's third career hat trick couldn't have come much easier.
Milan Lucic waited anxiously as his goal was being reviewed.
Patrice Bergeron left the arena in an ambulance. The Bruins headed home on the brink of elimination.
If Nathan Horton is unable to play in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals, the Boston Bruins think Tyler Seguin will be a more than adequate replacement.
Milan Lucic remembers it as if it was yesterday.
With a victory in Game 4 at home Friday night, the 2011 Stanley Cup champions would earn a chance to play for a second title in three years.
Tuukka Rask kept Sidney Crosby and the rest of the NHL's top offense in check once again, stopping 26 shots.
Patrick Sharp and Marian Hossa scored in the second period, and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Los Angeles Kings 2-1 on Saturday in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.
From the jubilation of victory to confusion, the Boston Bruins had no idea what happened. One moment they were celebrating their Game 1 overtime victory around hero Chris Kelly, and the next, David Krejci was lying on the ice, hit by a pane of glass that fell down on top of him.
The tests indicate Sidney Crosby doesn't have a concussion. Crosby's body isn't quite so sure.
First power play for Boston, and it was a good penalty kill for the Canucks. Boston managed just two shots with the advantage, and Vancouver even had a decent shorthanded scoring chance.
Shortly after the Boston Bruins lost Nathan Horton to a frightening injury, they found a dazzling offensive rhythm that got them back into the Stanley Cup finals.
Vezina Trophy finalist Tim Thomas stopped every shot and gave the Boston Bruins a chance for the biggest prize of all — the Stanley Cup.
"We need to play a really strong game and feel good about our game going into the playoffs," Krejci said.