- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - David Krejci
Cheering fans stood and waved gold and black towels as the Boston Bruins claimed the Presidents' Trophy for the NHL's best regular-season record.
The Boston Bruins own the NHL's best home record.
David Krejci's third career hat trick couldn't have come much easier.
Milan Lucic waited anxiously as his goal was being reviewed.
Patrice Bergeron left the arena in an ambulance. The Bruins headed home on the brink of elimination.
If Nathan Horton is unable to play in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals, the Boston Bruins think Tyler Seguin will be a more than adequate replacement.
Milan Lucic remembers it as if it was yesterday.
With a victory in Game 4 at home Friday night, the 2011 Stanley Cup champions would earn a chance to play for a second title in three years.
Tuukka Rask kept Sidney Crosby and the rest of the NHL's top offense in check once again, stopping 26 shots.
Patrick Sharp and Marian Hossa scored in the second period, and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Los Angeles Kings 2-1 on Saturday in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.
From the jubilation of victory to confusion, the Boston Bruins had no idea what happened. One moment they were celebrating their Game 1 overtime victory around hero Chris Kelly, and the next, David Krejci was lying on the ice, hit by a pane of glass that fell down on top of him.
The tests indicate Sidney Crosby doesn't have a concussion. Crosby's body isn't quite so sure.
First power play for Boston, and it was a good penalty kill for the Canucks. Boston managed just two shots with the advantage, and Vancouver even had a decent shorthanded scoring chance.
Shortly after the Boston Bruins lost Nathan Horton to a frightening injury, they found a dazzling offensive rhythm that got them back into the Stanley Cup finals.
Vezina Trophy finalist Tim Thomas stopped every shot and gave the Boston Bruins a chance for the biggest prize of all — the Stanley Cup.
"We need to play a really strong game and feel good about our game going into the playoffs," Krejci said.