- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: ‘Jesus Christ is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - David Lane
Evangelical organizers from as far away as California have been quietly mining Ohio pastors and their pews for evangelical voters, hoping to tip the election Mitt Romney's way, just as they did for President George W. Bush in 2004.
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said Saturday night he will not seek the Republican presidential nomination, stepping aside after a long publicity build-up in which he dropped hints that he would join the race.
A Denver police officer who appeared as a contestant on "American Gladiators" has been cleared in a civil lawsuit alleging excessive force and wrongful arrest.
Police Officer Vicki Ferrari appeared as a contestant on "American Gladiators" to battle bodybuilders through obstacle courses in tests of strength, agility and cunning.
Former University of Colorado professor Ward Churchill won't be returning to the classroom anytime soon after losing his appeal Wednesday to get his job back.