- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - David Lane
The N.C. Forest Service is encouraging landowners and others to be cautious when assessing damage to their woodlands and urban trees from recent storms.
Evangelical organizers from as far away as California have been quietly mining Ohio pastors and their pews for evangelical voters, hoping to tip the election Mitt Romney's way, just as they did for President George W. Bush in 2004.
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said Saturday night he will not seek the Republican presidential nomination, stepping aside after a long publicity build-up in which he dropped hints that he would join the race.
A Denver police officer who appeared as a contestant on "American Gladiators" has been cleared in a civil lawsuit alleging excessive force and wrongful arrest.
Police Officer Vicki Ferrari appeared as a contestant on "American Gladiators" to battle bodybuilders through obstacle courses in tests of strength, agility and cunning.
Former University of Colorado professor Ward Churchill won't be returning to the classroom anytime soon after losing his appeal Wednesday to get his job back.
"The more the public sees, the more the public knows, the more they will realize that this is a political maneuver, and that Ward Churchill's termination is based solely on his free speech," said Mr. Lane.
David Lane, Mr. Churchill's attorney, said he would file a lawsuit today challenging his client's dismissal.