- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest David Langstaff Items
Apanel of defense-industry executives complained last week to a National Press Club audience about the defense budget cuts known as sequestration. Calling those reductions "irresponsible," TASC CEO David Langstaff said sequestration would shatter "our ability to execute U.S. national security strategy."
Tens of thousands of defense industry workers risk suddenly losing their jobs if automatic federal spending cuts are not averted in the next few weeks, the chief executive officer of the defense contracting firm Northrop Grumman said Monday.