- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - David Lee
Geno Smith's relationship with his position coach got off to a rocky start.
David Lee scored 31 points and grabbed six rebounds to lead the Golden State Warriors to a 100-95 preseason win over a Kobe Bryant-less Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday in China.
David Lee scored 31 points and grabbed six rebounds to lead the Golden State Warriors to a 100-95 win over a Kobe Bryant-less Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday in a preseason game.
Brady Quinn is the newest member of the New York Jets' quarterback carousel.
As the Cavaliers await word from Andrew Bynum, two other teams have joined the chase for the free agent center.
Philadelphia 76ers center Andrew Bynum has completed his rehabilitation from season-ending knee surgery and is set to resume basketball workouts next week.
All-Star forward David Lee made a surprising return for the Golden State Warriors in Game 6 against the Denver Nuggets on Thursday night after not dressing the previous four games with what the team had called a season-ending hip injury.
David Lee went from Golden State's All-Star power forward and double-double machine to the Warriors' biggest cheerleader and strategic adviser during timeouts.
A year ago, Derrick Rose owned Chicago.
All-Star forward David Lee of the Warriors is out for the season after injuring his hip during Golden State's 97-95 loss to Denver in Game 1 of their opening playoff series.
The Golden State Warriors got a double dose of bad news Sunday.
Doug Collins is on his way out as Philadelphia 76ers' coach.
Stephen Curry lit up the Wizards for 35 points before leaving with a right ankle sprain in the fourth-quarter of the Warriors' 101-92 victory over Washington.
Pacers center Roy Hibbert and Warriors forward David Lee have each been suspended a game without pay for starting an altercation during their game that drifted into the courtside seats.
Indiana center Roy Hibbert was ejected and four other players received technical fouls after a skirmish between the Pacers and Golden State Warriors spilled into the seats behind the baseline.
"I've had long enough to feel good about him and his future here with us," Lee said.
"Right now, he's improving weekly and he improves on things that he screws up, which is what is encouraging to me," Lee said. "Geno is smart and he prepares. He's in this building at 6 a.m. every day. It's not a mistake when he knows what he's doing."