- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - David Lee
David Lee's latest injury with Golden State has been keeping him awake at night wondering if he will ever get to go through the playoffs healthy.
Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut is back in the starting lineup, while power forward David Lee is sitting out for the sixth straight game with an injured right hamstring.
The Golden State Warriors will be without starting center Andrew Bogut and power forward David Lee against the Sacramento Kings on Friday night because of injuries.
The Golden State Warriors are without center Andrew Bogut and power forward David Lee against the New York Knicks.
A California state senator who authored gun control legislation asked for campaign donations in exchange for introducing an undercover FBI agent to an arms trafficker, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.
Police in northwest Iowa captured a man who walked away from a minimum-security facility in South Dakota more than a year ago after receiving a tip that he might be passing through the area.
Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
Stephen Curry's otherwise sparkling stat line had one ugly entry: six turnovers, four of them in a costly fourth quarter.
The Chicago Bulls are showing they can score points as well as limit them. And when they do both, they can make beating even a good team look easy.
Golden State Warriors forward David Lee is available to play against the Chicago Bulls after being hospitalized because of stomach flu.
The Golden State Warriors will be without power forward David Lee and center Andrew Bogut against the Brooklyn Nets.
With word spreading about a trade sending popular teammate Kent Bazemore and fellow reserve MarShon Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers for point guard Steve Blake just before tipoff, the Golden State Warriors had every excuse to be out of rhythm in their first game following the All-Star break.
Goran Dragic had a special person he wanted to impress.
With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defense.
Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut and power forward David Lee sat out with injuries against the Chicago Bulls, who were without big man Carlos Boozer.
He said he rested Monday and Tuesday and took medication to help the inflammation subside.
At the time, Lee said he thought he pulled his hamstring.