- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
Latest David Lee Items
Police in northwest Iowa captured a man who walked away from a minimum-security facility in South Dakota more than a year ago after receiving a tip that he might be passing through the area.
Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
Stephen Curry's otherwise sparkling stat line had one ugly entry: six turnovers, four of them in a costly fourth quarter.
The Chicago Bulls are showing they can score points as well as limit them. And when they do both, they can make beating even a good team look easy.
Golden State Warriors forward David Lee is available to play against the Chicago Bulls after being hospitalized because of stomach flu.
The Golden State Warriors will be without power forward David Lee and center Andrew Bogut against the Brooklyn Nets.
With word spreading about a trade sending popular teammate Kent Bazemore and fellow reserve MarShon Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers for point guard Steve Blake just before tipoff, the Golden State Warriors had every excuse to be out of rhythm in their first game following the All-Star break.
Goran Dragic had a special person he wanted to impress.
With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defense.