- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest David Lewis Items
The scope of a federal review of Hawaii's troubled health insurance exchange was unclear Friday after the U.S. Government Accountability Ofice said it has not yet determined how deeply it might investigate.
A former Veterans Affairs employee is facing six years in prison after it was revealed he traded veterans' personal information in exchange for crack cocaine.
A 50-year-old Brockton man has denied a first-degree murder charge filed in the stabbing death of a Poplar man last month.
North Carolina is likely to tinker with its decision to move up the state's presidential primaries for 2016 to gain nominating influence now that national Republicans have reinforced rule changes to punish maverick states, a key lawmaker said Monday.
A 50-year-old Brockton man faces a second-degree murder charge for the weekend stabbing death of a 21-year-old man.
As he struggles to find momentum in his second term, President Obama is setting a dubious record for the slowest pace in assembling a new Cabinet.