- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest David Lighty Items
Talking about Ohio State and its scandal-ridden football program has become part of the program whenever David Lighty and Jon Diebler work out for NBA teams these days.
There's a film clip that Ohio State coach Thad Matta loves showing to his players.
Ohio State began its season with a touted freshman class, four starters returning from a regional semifinalist and aspirations of a deep NCAA tournament run.
For George Mason to push its latest NCAA tournament stay into another week, coach Jim Larranaga knew the Patriots needed an off night from Ohio State.
One of the strengths for No. 1 Ohio State all season has been the Buckeyes' cohesion on the court and common ground off it.
The second-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes were on the bus ride home from the airport after Wednesday night's victory at Michigan. The TV sets in the luxury coach were tuned to No. 1 Duke's game at Florida State.
At one point, early in most of Ohio State's victories this season, the realization has been driven home to the other team's defenders.