- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Topic - David Mackall
David Mackall didn't become a probable starter at Maryland overnight. And for that, the defensive end is a bit wiser.
"I've noticed the average tackle can't block me because of my speed," Mackall said. "Just having a whole bunch of different pass-rushing abilities in my arsenal, I've noticed I can change it up a lot. Changing it up is going to be my strength."
"I feel like the way our defense is schematically, depending on how I play, it can open a lot of things up and also it can mess a lot of things up," Mackall said.