- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest David Marks Items
Brian Wilson says he felt blindsided by a news release from his Beach Boys band mate Mike Love that ended the good vibrations on the band's 50th anniversary tour.
"That's Why God Made the Radio" may be a reunion album, but it feels like a time capsule from The Beach Boys' halcyon days, thanks to a familiar combination of thickly stacked vocal harmonies and breezy, sun-kissed pop melodies.
After decades of prolonged separations, legal spats and near-reunions, the core Beach Boys are back together, both on stage and for an upcoming new album.
The reunited Beach Boys will celebrate sunshine and summer at the 2012 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival with Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Phish and Bon Iver.
Get the sunglasses and tanning oil out: The Beach Boys are reuniting at The Grammys Awards for their first live performance in more than two decades.
Beach Boys announce 50th anniversary reunion tour
It's almost winter, but get ready for some surf and sun: The Beach Boys are reuniting.