- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye ’16 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - David Martin
Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer based in Montgomery, Ala., died after collapsing on the Georgia Dome field after the Chick-fil-A Bowl on Tuesday night.
The European Parliament overwhelmingly defeated an international anti-piracy trade agreement Wednesday after concern that it would limit Internet freedom sparked street protests in cities across Europe.
Americans are buying record numbers of hybrid and electric cars as gas prices climb and new models arrive in showrooms, giving the vehicles their greatest share yet of the U.S. auto market.
Andy Roddick believes there's a conversation ahead among pro tennis players to consider whether forming a union would be the best way to tackle the sport's issues with a collective voice.
Details of an agreement between the city and the Fort Scott school district for the $2 million LaRoche Baseball Complex are being finalized, and City Manager Dave Martin said groundbreaking could take place as early as June 1, The Fort Scott Tribune reported (http://bit.ly/1fWD0rA ).
Martin said LaRoche is putting up the money to get the project started, but the city is also seeking sponsors.