- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - David Martinez
Dozens of students battled one another at a high school Wednesday in a racially motivated brawl between black and Hispanic students that left two injured and three under arrest, authorities said.
Preliminary evidence suggested that Mr. Fox was under the influence of alcohol, Sgt. Martinez said.
"He gave us his version of the story. We want to corroborate that based on the evidence we find at the scene," Sgt. Martinez said.