- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to return to active duty at Fort Sam Houston
- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - David Mccormick
A western Pennsylvania man who drowned while swimming off the coast of a popular Jamaican resort town was awaiting trial for vehicular homicide in Pennsylvania.
Police in Jamaica say an American vacationer has drowned while swimming off a popular resort town on the western side of the Caribbean island.
"They get a new plan, then they find out it doesn't pay anything," he said as he stood on a tarp put down to protect the gym floor from blood spatter.
"If I do this, I have the experience of having had policy conflicts with Kaine that I beat him on," he said.