- Selfies still allowed as Obama poses with Biden
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - David Metcalf
Mr. Metcalf said his troop will "put our guard up," and pay "very close attention" to how the policy on homosexuality is implemented. "Of course, we will consider"
"I'm very disappointed. I was hoping that the delegates would step up and protect us in a way that the executives had failed to," said David Metcalf, a Scout leader of a Christian home-schooling troop, who talked to WFAA-TV in Dallas with his 13-year-old son.