- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
Topic - David Metcalf
"I'm very disappointed. I was hoping that the delegates would step up and protect us in a way that the executives had failed to," said David Metcalf, a Scout leader of a Christian home-schooling troop, who talked to WFAA-TV in Dallas with his 13-year-old son.
Mr. Metcalf said his troop will "put our guard up," and pay "very close attention" to how the policy on homosexuality is implemented. "Of course, we will consider"