- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - David Michael Hartley
Mexican military officials have arrested a regional leader of the brutal drug cartel Los Zetas in the 2010 killing of a U.S. citizen who was fatally shot after being ambushed by six Mexican pirates in two boats on Falcon Lake near Zapata, Texas.
Mexican military officials have arrested a regional leader of the brutal Los Zetas drug cartel in the 2010 killing of a U.S. citizen who was fatally shot in an ambush by six Mexican pirates in two boats on Falcon Lake near Zapata, Texas.
Law enforcement authorities in the United States and Mexico on Tuesday confirmed the slaying of the high-ranking Mexican state police commander who was overseeing an investigation into the fatal shooting by suspected pirates of an American tourist on a Texas border lake.
Mrs. Hartley said pirates attacked her and her husband as they were returning to the U.S. from Mexican waters.