- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest David Miller Items
Crews from the state Department of Transportation this week will inspect the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge after finding damage caused by Friday's fiery tractor trailer pileup.
State police have identified the man who was struck and killed while standing in the middle of the Thruway on Albany's outskirts, shutting down Interstate 87's southbound lanes for six hours.
There's a stark contrast between the newly dedicated Energy Innovation Center and the decades-old research labs at Idaho National Laboratory's desert site.
Authorities say a 55-year-old inmate found dead in the downtown Denver jail took his own life.
A California company and a retailer are denying responsibility for injuries suffered by a Michigan furniture executive who hurt his back when a chair collapsed.
The founder of a Michigan chair company is suing another furniture company after falling out of a chair and hurting his back.
Saints quarterback Drew Brees and his foundation are suing one of the former organizers of his celebrity golf tournament in southern California, saying the organizer cheated benefactors of the foundation out of thousands of dollars he kept for his own marketing firm.
Two people blinded in Washington, D.C., in 2005. Three dead in Virginia in 2006 and three more in Oregon the following year. Twenty-one dead polo horses in Florida in 2009. Earlier this year, 33 people in seven states with fungal eye infections.
Custom-mixed medicines like the steroid shots suspected in a meningitis outbreak have long been a source of concern, and their use is far wider than many people realize.