- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - David Morrison
Lt. Gen. David Morrison, the head of Australia's army, had a blunt statement for misogynist soldiers on Friday: Control your behaviors or quit.
NEW YORK — U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon yesterday called for an extended investigation of the U.N. Development Program's North Korea office, saying he is concerned about reports that Pyongyang had used U.N. money to buy foreign property and dual-use scientific equipment.
"The process that allowed (later reform) bills to pass was begun with that '98 Gift Ban Act," Morrison said.
"I will be ruthless in ridding the army of people who cannot live up to its values," he said, speaking of the need to rid the military of those who "exploit and demean" female recruits, Agence France-Presse reported.