- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest David Moyes Items
Manchester City rammed home its superiority over beleaguered rival Manchester United in a comprehensive 3-0 win at Old Trafford on Tuesday, cutting its deficit to Premier League leader Chelsea to three points.
With David Beckham watching in the stands, Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney replicated one of the retired star's most memorable strikes in a 2-0 victory at West Ham on Saturday.
Robin van Persie ushered Manchester United into the Champions League quarterfinals - and potentially saved his manager's job - with a hat trick in a 3-0 victory over Olympiakos that completed one of the competition's greatest comebacks on Wednesday.
Manchester United still has a chance to win a trophy in David Moyes' tumult-filled first season as Alex Ferguson's successor.
If Manchester United thought things were bad after a humiliating English Premier League loss to Liverpool at the weekend, they could get a whole lot worse if the team exits the Champions League on Wednesday.
Manchester United manager David Moyes dismissed suggestions his job is under threat, saying he has the full backing of the club's hierarchy.
David Moyes says his position as Manchester United manager is safe and the club will "rise again" after his woeful first season in charge.
Liverpool underlined its new-found superiority over Manchester United with a humbling 3-0 victory over its great rival on Sunday, virtually ending the beleaguered champions' chances of qualifying for the Champions League.
Manchester United eased the pressure on manager David Moyes following a comfortable 3-0 win over relegation-threatened West Brom on Saturday in the English Premier League.