- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest David Moyes Items
Ryan Giggs is starting his stint as interim Manchester United manager by urging his players to entertain the fans who have endured a miserable season.
Manchester United has brought the "Class of 92" back together.
Even while accustomed to success, Manchester United realized just how reliant its unprecedented dominance was on the managerial mastery of Alex Ferguson.
When Manchester United overlooked Jose Mourinho and chose David Moyes to be the successor to Alex Ferguson, the club gambled on a manager without a winning mentality or experience of European soccer - and with no trophies on his resume.
In the 27-year, trophy-laden tenure of Alex Ferguson, United stood out as a pillar of stability, continuity and patience. But Moyes, hand-picked by Ferguson and given a six-year deal, was unable to replicate the success of his fellow Scot or even come close.
A look at five potential full-time replacements for David Moyes as Manchester United manager after his firing on Tuesday:
Ryan Giggs had almost become the forgotten man at Old Trafford this season. That's about to change.
From embarrassing defeats to a critical plane banner and taunts from a spectator dressed as the Grim Reaper, it was a tumultuous 10-month reign for David Moyes as Manchester United manager.
Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola says he has no interest in taking over at Manchester United after the firing of David Moyes.