- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest David Moyes Items
After a sleepless night before his managerial debut, Ryan Giggs saw his Manchester United team reawaken Old Trafford with a comfortable victory over Norwich on Saturday to end a tumultuous week that started with David Moyes' dismissal.
Ryan Giggs is starting his stint as interim Manchester United manager by urging his players to entertain the fans who have endured a miserable season.
Manchester United has brought the "Class of 92" back together.
In the 27-year, trophy-laden tenure of Alex Ferguson, United stood out as a pillar of stability, continuity and patience. But Moyes, hand-picked by Ferguson and given a six-year deal, was unable to replicate the success of his fellow Scot or even come close.
Even while accustomed to success, Manchester United realized just how reliant its unprecedented dominance was on the managerial mastery of Alex Ferguson.
When Manchester United overlooked Jose Mourinho and chose David Moyes to be the successor to Alex Ferguson, the club gambled on a manager without a winning mentality or experience of European soccer - and with no trophies on his resume.
A look at five potential full-time replacements for David Moyes as Manchester United manager after his firing on Tuesday:
Ryan Giggs had almost become the forgotten man at Old Trafford this season. That's about to change.
From embarrassing defeats to a critical plane banner and taunts from a spectator dressed as the Grim Reaper, it was a tumultuous 10-month reign for David Moyes as Manchester United manager.