- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest David Moyes Items
Manchester United manager David Moyes says Wayne Rooney will miss Sunday's Premier League match against Chelsea because of injury.
Manchester United manager David Moyes says midfielder Anderson will join Fiorentina on loan.
The English Football Association says Manchester United manager David Moyes has been fined 8,000 pounds ($13,160) for questioning the integrity of a referee.
The English Football Association says Manchester United manager David Moyes has accepted a misconduct charge for his comments about a referee following the first leg of the League Cup semifinal against Sunderland.
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — Struggling Manchester United will be without injured strikers Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie for Saturday's Premier League match against Swansea, though manager David Moyes says warm weather training will help Rooney recover faster.
LONDON (AP) — Manchester United manager David Moyes has been cited with misconduct by the Football Association for his comments about the officiating after a loss to Sunderland in the League Cup.
LONDON (AP) — Manchester United manager David Moyes has been charged with misconduct by the English Football Association for his comments about match officials after a loss to Sunderland in the League Cup.
LONDON (AP) — There's no immediate risk to David Moyes' job at Manchester United. As for the manager's reputation? That seems to be sinking by the match.
Manchester United slumped to a third consecutive loss for the first time in nearly 13 years when Sunderland added to manager David Moyes' troubles by winning the first leg of their League Cup semifinal 2-1 on Tuesday.