- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest David Moyes Items
Manchester United slumped to a third consecutive loss for the first time in 13 years when Sunderland added to manager David Moyes' troubles by winning the first leg of their League Cup semifinal 2-1 Tuesday ngiht.
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — Manchester United manager David Moyes says he is urgently looking to bring in players during the January transfer window in the wake of his team's disappointing first half of the season.
English soccer champion Manchester United PLC projected Wednesday that it will generate revenues over $650 million in the current financial year as it posted record full-year revenues.
Way out of position for an attacking forward, throwing himself at a task one would more usually expect of a defender, Wayne Rooney hurtled after Ramires Santos do Nascimento, Chelsea's sprightly midfielder better known simply as Ramires.
Chelsea's ambitious bid to sign striker Wayne Rooney from Manchester United was rejected by the Premier League champions.
Rooney indicated before the end of last season to then-manager Alex Ferguson that he wanted to leave United after nine years, unhappy at losing his starting place up front.
Manchester United is moving swiftly to appoint David Moyes manager, a day after Alex Ferguson said he was retiring after more than 27 years in charge.
David Moyes inherited one of the toughest and most coveted jobs in soccer on Thursday _ succeeding Alex Ferguson as manager of mighty Manchester United.
United said the Everton manager was given a six-year deal and will take charge of the newly crowned Premier League champions from July 1.