- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - David N. O'Steen
These findings show that "the overwhelming majority of people oppose the overwhelming majority of abortions performed in the United States," David N. O'Steen, NRTL executive director, said in a media briefing Tuesday.
"In trying to protect the financial bottom line of the abortion industry, the Obama administration once again demonstrates its goal of imposing a radical abortion agenda on the nation," David N. O'Steen, executive director of National Right to Life, told The Washington Times.