- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest David Nelson Items
Buffalo Bills receiver David Nelson is expected to miss the rest of the season with a torn ligament in his right knee.
Fred Jackson will miss the rest of the year with a broken bone in his lower right leg, an injury that could derail Buffalo's once-promising season.
Fred Jackson has been the most reliable player on the Buffalo Bills offense this year, but his right leg injury could derail the team's once-promising season.
Facing the best team they'll see for a month, Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys looked pretty good themselves.
The New England Patriots have won three Super Bowls since Buffalo last made the playoffs. They've won their last 15 matchups and 20 of their last 21 against the Bills.
A cross-country flight and a day to reflect did little to ease the pain of a memorable collapse by the Oakland Raiders defense.
Tom Brady threw for 423 yards six days after setting a single-game team record of 517, leading the New England Patriots over the San Diego Chargers 35-21 on Sunday.
David Nelson, who starred on his parents' popular television show "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet," has died, a family spokesman said. He was 74.