- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest David Ortiz Items
Once he ended Yu Darvish's no-hit bid with two outs in the ninth inning on a clean single, David Ortiz thought he should have been credited with another hit.
Yu Darvish thought he had given up a hit when Boston slugger David Ortiz made contact.
A strange play during Yu Darvish's bid for a perfect game has started a debate around the majors on a most touchy subject.
Yu Darvish came oh, so close again.
Dustin Pedroia grounded out and Shane Victorino struck out, bringing Ortiz to the plate. With the crowd in a frenzy, the big slugger hit a sharp grounder through Texas' defensive shift on the right side of the diamond for a clean single.
Will Middlebrooks' reaction running down the first-base line might have summed up how his teammates were feeling when the Boston Red Sox finally got back to .500.
The Cincinnati Reds rallied to force extra innings, but could not complete the comeback at Boston.
Jon Lester didn't feel very good warming up before the game. He couldn't have done much better once it started.
For eight innings, the Oakland Athletics could barely hit the ball against Jon Lester.