- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - David Pellom
The Colonials have played for almost two months without the sophomore guard, whose broken left foot still hasn't completely healed. Savage tried to play during the Atlantic 10 tournament last weekend, but lasted barely a minute on the floor in a semifinal loss to VCU.
David Pellom recorded his third straight double-double with 11 points and 10 rebounds, and George Washington downed Duquesne for the first time in five years, 56-51 on Saturday.
David Pellom scored 16 points and George Washington defeated Richmond 69-67 on Saturday to sweep the season series for the first time since 2007.
Jim Boeheim looks and sounds about as weary as a person can be with all that's been going on around his Syracuse program. But at least the Hall of Fame coach has something to sleep on this weekend.
Dion Waiters had 19 points and six steals, both career highs, and No. 3 Syracuse beat George Washington with ease, 85-50, on Saturday night.
George Washington is Syracuse's latest victim, getting overpowered by the Orange's zone defense and failing to take care of the basketball.
"It was gut-check time," Pellom said, later adding: "We did not carry over our progress in the first half into the second half, and UCF took advantage of it."
"Our energy won us the game out there," said reserve forward David Pellom, who made all three of his shots en route to seven points. "The way we started and controlled the game set up the pace for the whole game."