- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest David Pellom Items
In dropping five of his first six American Athletic Conference games, UCF has had a repetitive story to tell.
Before he got on with the business of his senior year in the Landon School's backcourt, Joe McDonald had something else to occupy his time besides figuring out where he would play point guard at the college level.
George Washington could field a lineup rich with new players.
David Pellom recorded his third straight double-double with 11 points and 10 rebounds, and George Washington downed Duquesne for the first time in five years, 56-51 on Saturday.
Langston Galloway scored 18 points and keyed a decisive 21-2 first half run as Saint Joseph's held on for a 73-66 win over George Washington on Saturday.
David Pellom scored 16 points and George Washington defeated Richmond 69-67 on Saturday to sweep the season series for the first time since 2007.
Lasan Kromah isn't quite where he was two years ago, when he was one of George Washington's top scorers.
Dwayne Evans had a season-high 19 points and 11 rebounds as Saint Louis defeated George Washington 78-56 on Saturday.
George Washington suspended a player expected to start Thursday.