- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest David Pellom Items
In dropping five of his first six American Athletic Conference games, UCF has had a repetitive story to tell.
Before he got on with the business of his senior year in the Landon School's backcourt, Joe McDonald had something else to occupy his time besides figuring out where he would play point guard at the college level.
George Washington could field a lineup rich with new players.
David Pellom recorded his third straight double-double with 11 points and 10 rebounds, and George Washington downed Duquesne for the first time in five years, 56-51 on Saturday.
Langston Galloway scored 18 points and keyed a decisive 21-2 first half run as Saint Joseph's held on for a 73-66 win over George Washington on Saturday.
David Pellom scored 16 points and George Washington defeated Richmond 69-67 on Saturday to sweep the season series for the first time since 2007.
Lasan Kromah isn't quite where he was two years ago, when he was one of George Washington's top scorers.
Dwayne Evans had a season-high 19 points and 11 rebounds as Saint Louis defeated George Washington 78-56 on Saturday.
George Washington suspended a player expected to start Thursday.