- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - David Peterson
A judge has ordered 17-year-old Seattle boy held in the shooting death of a 54-year-old man in a north Seattle neighborhood.
Police say a 17-year-old teenager has been arrested for the shooting death of a 54-year-old man in a north Seattle neighborhood.
Williston police are investigating a report of a homicide and want the public's help locating a piece of evidence.
PLAINFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — A fire destroyed multiple suites and caused part of the roof to collapse at a western Michigan minor league ballpark Friday.
"I liked picking his brain and seeing what his days in the bigs were like," Peterson said. "One story he told me was when he was with the A's and he was in a World Series game. He walked out on the field and just looked up at the whole crowd, in shock. It's what we all dream of and hearing what it's like was incredible."
"He knows how to play it right and teach it well," said junior pitcher David Peterson, who just so happened to unintentionally show up for school Thursday wearing a Rockies sweatshirt. "He'll take over the clubhouse and turn things around."