- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - David Peterson
A judge has ordered 17-year-old Seattle boy held in the shooting death of a 54-year-old man in a north Seattle neighborhood.
Police say a 17-year-old teenager has been arrested for the shooting death of a 54-year-old man in a north Seattle neighborhood.
Williston police are investigating a report of a homicide and want the public's help locating a piece of evidence.
PLAINFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — A fire destroyed multiple suites and caused part of the roof to collapse at a western Michigan minor league ballpark Friday.