- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - David Peterson
A 17-year-old accused of shooting a man to death in Seattle for his cell phone has been charged with first-degree murder in adult court.
A judge has ordered 17-year-old Seattle boy held in the shooting death of a 54-year-old man in a north Seattle neighborhood.
Police say a 17-year-old teenager has been arrested for the shooting death of a 54-year-old man in a north Seattle neighborhood.
Williston police are investigating a report of a homicide and want the public's help locating a piece of evidence.
PLAINFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — Authorities say a space heater used by a work crew likely caused a fire that destroyed multiple suites and a partial roof collapse at a western Michigan minor league ballpark.
PLAINFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — A fire destroyed multiple suites and caused part of the roof to collapse at a western Michigan minor league ballpark Friday.
A few of his high school players sauntered out to the diamond on a balmy Thursday afternoon, congregating near the infield grass that's beginning to turn brown.