- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest David Peterson Items
A 17-year-old accused of shooting a man to death in Seattle for his cell phone has been charged with first-degree murder in adult court.
A judge has ordered 17-year-old Seattle boy held in the shooting death of a 54-year-old man in a north Seattle neighborhood.
Police say a 17-year-old teenager has been arrested for the shooting death of a 54-year-old man in a north Seattle neighborhood.
Williston police are investigating a report of a homicide and want the public's help locating a piece of evidence.
PLAINFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — Authorities say a space heater used by a work crew likely caused a fire that destroyed multiple suites and a partial roof collapse at a western Michigan minor league ballpark.
PLAINFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — A fire destroyed multiple suites and caused part of the roof to collapse at a western Michigan minor league ballpark Friday.
A few of his high school players sauntered out to the diamond on a balmy Thursday afternoon, congregating near the infield grass that's beginning to turn brown.