- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
Latest David Petraeus Items
Sen. John McCain is fighting back after MSNBC host Chuck Todd was reportedly caught joking about the Republican having "heart palpitations" upon learning that former Gen. David Petraeus opposed further intervention in Iraq.
Sen. John McCain was the unwitting target of a couple of White House reporters' jokes — and now the nation knows just what MSNBC's Chuck Todd and Fox News' Ed Henry think of the Arizona politico.
There is a growing sentiment in Washington that Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki is part of the problem, not the solution, when it comes to unifying the Middle Eastern nation and leading its response to the Islamic militants threatening to spin Iraq into chaos.
The architect of the counter insurgency strategy that helped stabilize Iraq before President Obama took office has a message for the president and his advisers: Do not let the U.S. become the de facto air force for Shia militias.
Former CIA director David Petraeus says North Dakota's energy sector is having impacts across the globe.
Gen. David Petraeus, the former CIA director who resigned in disgrace in November only to face fire for a more-than-generous salary offering for a teaching gig at a New York school, has now agreed to a deep pay cut: He will earn $1 for the class.
Disgraced Gen. David Petraeus has landed a teaching position at the City University of New York's Macaulay Honors College that pays $150,000 for one class — a significant salary that far surpasses that of professors with full course loads.
Democrats rallied behind President Barack Obama in the long-running, bitter dispute over the administration's handling of the Benghazi attack, arguing that the White House's latest email disclosure undermines Republican claims of a cover-up.
Paula Broadwell, the woman at the heart of the sex scandal involving now-retired Gen. David Petraeus, is finally speaking in public, and her message is simple: Faith and family are what matter.