- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest David Petraeus Items
Gen. David Petraeus, the former CIA director who resigned in disgrace in November only to face fire for a more-than-generous salary offering for a teaching gig at a New York school, has now agreed to a deep pay cut: He will earn $1 for the class.
Disgraced Gen. David Petraeus has landed a teaching position at the City University of New York's Macaulay Honors College that pays $150,000 for one class — a significant salary that far surpasses that of professors with full course loads.
Democrats rallied behind President Barack Obama in the long-running, bitter dispute over the administration's handling of the Benghazi attack, arguing that the White House's latest email disclosure undermines Republican claims of a cover-up.
Paula Broadwell, the woman at the heart of the sex scandal involving now-retired Gen. David Petraeus, is finally speaking in public, and her message is simple: Faith and family are what matter.
Retired four-star Gen. David Petraeus made one of his first public appearances since November and issued a blunt apology for his part in a scandalous affair that brought down his career.
Secretary of State John F. Kerry brushed aside questions Friday about why President Obama refused to embrace a plan from top advisers to send weapons to rebels fighting to overthrow Syrian President Bashar Assad, saying he instead wants to look ahead to future policy challenges.
Counterterrorism (CT in military argot) and counterinsurgency (COIN) are two very different things that are sometimes used interchangeably by politicians and journalists not familiar with the national security community's often confusing tribal language.
A Pentagon probe has absolved Gen. John Allen of professional misconduct in exchanging inappropriate emails with the same Florida socialite, Jill Kelley, involved in the scandal prompting former CIA director David H. Petraeus to resign.
The sudden resignation of former CIA Director Gen. David H. Petraeus over an extramarital affair turned heads for many reasons — not least of which was the way a few Gmail messages brought down a man who handled sensitive information for a living.