- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - David Prentice
"The science with embryonic stem cells is not progressing really at all," said Dr. David Prentice, the Family Research Council's senior fellow for life sciences. "In the meantime, patients have been successfully treated with adult stem cells."
"It's a difficult area. Whether we've had Democrat or Republican congresses or administrations, Congress has stuck to putting Dickey-Wicker in," said Dr. Prentice. "Even President Obama signed off on it in last year's budget."