- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - David R. Brinkley
Maryland state Sen. David R. Brinkley probably won't topple incumbent Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett in Tuesday's Republican congressional primary, but his campaign sure is going down swinging.
Maryland state Sen. David R. Brinkley threw down the gauntlet Wednesday, announcing his campaign for Congress and calling on expected Republican primary opponent Rep. Roscoe G. Bartlett to "pass the baton."
ANNAPOLIS (AP) — Saying Maryland can't wait to try to address global warming, state lawmakers predict that a menu of environmental proposals could dominate this year's session.
"The administration's rush to pass this bill makes it clear that the colossal failure of the Maryland Health Connection website is a symptom of deeper problems with Maryland's inept handling of Obamacare implementation," said Sen. David R. Brinkley, Frederick Republican, adding that the problems foreshadow dire consequences to future state budgets.