- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures many on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - David Ragan
David Ragan's surprise victory last season at Talladega Superspeedway gave his fledgling Front Row Motorsports team a taste of the potential inside the organization.
They plan and tinker, double-check this and triple-check that.
Front Row Motorsports will bring back drivers David Gilliland and David Ragan in 2014.
David Ragan said smaller operations like his Front Row Motorsports programs are closing the gap on the NASCAR's major powers. And he believes the new Gen-6 car is the reason.
Brad Keselowski has apologized to David Ragan for accusing him of lining up in the wrong lane before the final restart Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway.
David Ragan hooked up with teammate David Gilliland in a two-lap overtime sprint, and together they picked off some of the top drivers in NASCAR to drive to the front and push Ragan into Victory Lane.
Matt Kenseth left another restrictor plate race pondering what could have been.
Five-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson, former IndyCar driver Danica Patrick and defending race champion Trevor Bayne have been involved in a wreck on the second lap of the Daytona 500.
David Ragan finally found a job for the 2012 season _ driving for Front Row Motorsports.
David Ragan finally found a job for the 2012 season. He'll drive for Front Row Motorsports this year.
Boris Said touched off a wild crash that ended the Sprint Cup road race at Watkins Glen International. He was looking to wreak some more havoc off the track afterward.
The Daytona 500 was one big could've, would've, should've for David Ragan.
David Ragan feels like he is taking the right steps to get up to par with his Roush Fenway teammates. Now he has his first career NASCAR Sprint Cup pole.
NASCAR drivers Kurt Busch, Ryan Newman and Matt Kenseth all have their moments of angst and frustration over the course of a racing season.
"In the back of our minds, we do think a little bit about if we can get that win," Ragan said.
"In the closing laps of Sunday's race, I guarantee the top six or eight or top 10 guys that are in contention for the win, they're going to be thinking about that Chase berth if they can cross the finish line first."