- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - David Robinson
Over the years, the Alaska Supreme Court has chipped away at laws deemed discriminatory against gay couples. In 2005, for example, the high court found it unconstitutional to deny certain benefits to the same-sex partners of state employees.
Several inches of snow falling across much of southern New Jersey on Monday was expected to place this season's unrelenting winter as the eighth snowiest in the state in the last 120 years.
David Robinson was 37 years old when he rode off into the NBA sunset with a fresh Lawrence O'Brien trophy under his arm and his legacy as the greatest player in San Antonio Spurs history firmly intact.
If not for his height, David Robinson might easily be mistaken for any other San Antonio Spurs fan at AT&T Center on game night. He has season tickets in the second row, directly across from the Spurs bench, and regularly attends games with his sons.
Dennis Rodman, Jamaal Wilkes and Tex Winter were among 12 finalists announced Friday for induction into the Basketball Hall of Fame.
And to have the state "just, I don't know, spit on that and treat us as if we were strangers, it's offensive and it does cut very deep," he said. "...It hurts more than any physical pain I've experienced in my life."
He said his mom wanted nothing to do with him when he came out as gay, and while his dad has come around, the only real family he has is Robinson.