- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - David Rootes
"She has to have the beacon, because it's so easy for a solo person to get in trouble," said David Rootes, a veteran polar guide who runs Antarctic Logistics and Expeditions.
"You have to have a hell of a lot of drive and single-mindedness to do this, because everything in the world will get in the way to stop you," he said.