- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - David Rouzer
U.S. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor has injected himself into the May Republican primary for an eastern North Carolina congressional district.
Republican challenger David Rouzer has requested a recount in the race for North Carolina's 7th Congressional District.
If you want passionate partisanship, look no further than — Alex Schriver?
Rouzer says he has the experience to get things done in Washington.
In a statement, Mr. Rouzer said he wants to ensure every "legal vote" cast is properly and accurately counted, pointing to the potential for human error as exhibited by a vote-counting error found and corrected in Bladen County.