- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - David Rouzer
Republican challenger David Rouzer has requested a recount in the race for North Carolina's 7th Congressional District.
If you want passionate partisanship, look no further than — Alex Schriver?
In a statement, Mr. Rouzer said he wants to ensure every "legal vote" cast is properly and accurately counted, pointing to the potential for human error as exhibited by a vote-counting error found and corrected in Bladen County.
"In a race this close, accidental human error could easily change the outcome," Mr. Rouzer said.