- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
Topic - David Sacks
Hundreds of people in the District spent Christmas helping those in need — embodying President Obama's call to community service and spreading holiday cheer throughout the area.
Microsoft is buying Internet startup Yammer for $1.2 billion in an attempt to bring Facebook-like sharing features to its widely used suite of business software applications.
"It's very personally meaningful for me," said Mr. Sacks, of Chevy Chase, who works as a psychologist.
"For Jewish people who like to sing Christmas songs — and I'm one of them — this is a great opportunity," said Mr. Sacks, 58, who donned a bright green sweater and a red Santa Claus hat.