- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Latest David Salinas Items
Former Arizona coach Lute Olson contends in a lawsuit that he lost more than $1 million by investing in "bogus" bonds with David Salinas, the Houston financial adviser for college coaches who committed suicide while under investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
A money manager for college basketball coaches who committed suicide last month was part of a scheme that defrauded more than 100 investors of $39 million through the sale of bogus corporate bonds, the Securities and Exchange Commission alleged in a lawsuit Monday.
Once again, it's time to check off some items on my "TIDU List" - Things I Don't Understand: