- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - David Satterfield
A certified medical technician has been charged with murder in the death of a nursing home patient who died of an insulin overdose almost seven years ago.
A certified medical technician is in the Louisville jail charged with murder in the death of a nursing home patient who died of an insulin overdose almost seven years ago.
Kinkade family spokesman David Satterfield says the 54-year-old painter died Friday of apparent natural causes.
Kinkade died at his home in Los Gatos in the San Francisco Bay Area of what appeared to be natural causes, said family spokesman David Satterfield.