- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - David Schenker
David Schenker of the Washington Institute for Near East Politics said on "The Diane Rehm Show" on WAMU-FM that Mr. Luttwak's article is "cynical and disturbing."
"What else is he going to tell Ban?" said David Schenker, director of the Program on Arab Politics at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.