- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - David Smith
A Seattle man told a jury Friday that an Egyptian cleric on trial on terrorism charges is the "very angry" imam he met in London years ago.
Funeral services are set this week for the upstate New York police officer fatally shot by a medical technician who had grabbed the officer's gun.
A police officer responding to a disturbance at an upstate New York business was killed with his own service weapon by a gunman who was then fatally shot by another officer Monday morning, authorities said.
The government has been collecting dirt - lots of it.
A capital murder warrant has been issued for a North Texas man after a woman he was living with was found stabbed to death at their apartment.
A vocal opponent of gay marriage says a federal judge circumvented Illinois' political process by ruling that same-sex marriages can begin now.
An intriguing and promising by-product has emerged from the $985 million sale of Allbritton Communications Co. and its seven TV stations to Baltimore-based Sinclair Broadcast Group, a deal that Sinclair CEO David Smith deems a "once-in-a-lifetime event."
British regulators have fined Sony 250,000 pounds ($396,100) for failing to prevent a 2011 cyberattack on its PlayStation Network which put millions of users' personal information _ including names, addresses, birth dates and account passwords _ at risk.
Research In Motion said it is delaying the launch of an upgraded operating system for its struggling PlayBook computer tablet until February 2012, yet another setback for a tarnished company struggling to compete with Apple.
Smith said Mustafa, also known as Abu Hamza, told his followers they would be filled with so much zeal on the battlefield that "it would make you want to throw your AK-47 and run up to the nonbeliever and bite him."
Smith said he converted to Islam from Christianity in 1997 and began attending a Seattle mosque, where a fellow convert introduced him to Mustafa's video and audio tapes.