- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - David Spady
"Over 900,000 public comments have been submitted, and probably 90 percent of those are against delisting the wolf," said David Spady, a filmmaker and media consultant with Americans for Prosperity-California. "The support for the wolf is very adamant, especially within those groups, and it has taken on this iconic sort of mystical status with a lot of these environmental groups."
"The wolf issue is an example, especially with the kid cages, about how you're putting the interest of wildlife over the interests of human beings," Mr. Spady said. "Every American should be concerned about seeing kids in cages and wolves out wandering around freely."