- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - David Stern
Donald Sterling won't go quietly. Never has before. So even as praise rolls in for NBA commissioner Adam Silver's forceful decision, the first real test of his leadership may just be beginning.
Alonzo Mourning went to Georgetown to play basketball, not discover the world.
The Herald-Times, Bloomington. March 26, 2014.
Even Mark Cuban thinks NBA officiating is moving in the right direction.
Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond, Kevin Johnson and Spencer Haywood are hoping to be part of the class. They were chosen as finalists, with the full class to be unveiled April 7 during the NCAA men's Final Four.
David Stern is going from the NBA commissioner's office to the Hall of Fame.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is impressed with Sacramento's proposal for a new arena, and he thinks the league will play a preseason game in India one day.
Adam Silver has become the NBA's fifth commissioner.
He is not in the Hall of Fame, he never played in an All-Star game and he is about a foot shorter than most NBA stars.
Mark Tatum will become the NBA's new deputy commissioner when Adam Silver succeeds David Stern on Saturday.
NBA TV will televise an interview with David Stern on Friday night, the day before he ends his 30-year run as NBA commissioner.
The NBA fined Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban $100,000 on Saturday for confronting referees and using inappropriate language toward them.
Bucks owner Herb Kohl wants to add to the team's ownership group in hopes of building a new arena that he said would cement the team's long-term future in Milwaukee.
Dwight Howard moved on and Derrick Rose came back, though Kobe Bryant won't quite yet. Nine first-time coaches are coming in and David Stern will soon head out.
The 2-3-2 NBA Finals format is following David Stern out of the league.
"In terms of the league, what I'm most pleased about is the state of the game," he said.
He said he believed too many young urban kids saw the NBA as a path to fame and fortune when they weren't nearly ready to compete at that level and instead could continue getting an education while honing their skills.