- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - David Stremme
David Stremme will make his season debut this weekend at Phoenix after giving up his seat in the Daytona 500 to Michael Waltrip.
NASCAR's newest team owner bought into its premier series with every intention of building a competitive team.
"It's a new day for the No. 30 Toyota and we'll be mixing it up all season," Stremme said.
"I have spent a lot of time with Brandon this year and I can tell you he is here to win," Stremme said. "I have never been so excited for a new season as I am for 2013. I'm ready to get started now."