- N. Korea wipes Kim Jong-un uncle from Web
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - David Thomas
When Sean Payton met with his players on Monday, he took a moment to recognize his team for a trait that any coach would envy.
A person familiar with the situation tells The Associated Press that cornerback Charles Woodson has been fined $10,000 for throwing a punch in the Green Bay Packers' season opener against the New Orleans Saints.
As much as Reggie Bush would like to showcase his game-breaking ability on a regular basis, it has become obvious to him that the New Orleans Saints' offense doesn't require that from any particular player.
The Associated Press' all-time, all-Big 12 team as chosen by a panel of 20 voters from newspapers across the league's seven states, with a breakdown of votes received:
David Thomas, who responded to an email sent to the website, said Specialforces.com had secured the site and alerted all its customers to the breach.
Jurors recommended a one-year sentence, and that was what she got from Greer County District Judge Richard Darby, Assistant District Attorney David Thomas told the Associated Press by phone from the courthouse in Mangum.