- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - David Toms
Remember this before saluting PGA of America officials for going "outside the box" when they selected Tom Watson as the next Ryder Cup captain.
The expectations came back before Tiger Woods did.
There were no fist pumps for Tiger Woods, just a deep breath and a slow exhale. Jim Furyk walked most of the 7,170 yards at Olympic Club with his head down. David Toms couldn't think of a single shot he hit without his full attention Friday.
Jason Dufner has won twice in the last four weeks after never winning before on the PGA Tour, yet has struggled at the Colonial.
It is the most famous hole at The Players Championship. It can be argued that of all the par 3s in golf, none is more recognizable than the island-green 17th at the TPC Sawgrass.
The start of a new season doesn't feel much different from the old one.
Two perfect teams and a point for Tiger Woods.
One thing already can be said for this Presidents Cup. The Americans have come a long way.
Steve Stricker is concerned about losing strength in his left arm, and it didn't help Tuesday at East Lake that he was hitting balls next to Bubba Watson.
Acushnet chief Wally Uihlein believes the relationship between manufacturers and ruling bodies is "180 degrees improved" from where it was 20 years ago.
Jim Furyk has been mired in one of the worst slumps of his career.
Tiger Woods trudged toward the 18th green, his head down after one last shot plopped into the water.
Rory McIlroy is ready for a break.
Tiger Woods posed over his approach into the 18th green Wednesday morning as the ball descended toward the flag and the crowd began to murmur with anticipation.
The question was asked in jest.
"I'm playing in Memphis and Harris English is about to win the tournament," Toms said. "The first time I played that tournament, he wasn't even born."
"You watch a Walker Cup, and they're just names," Toms said. "You don't really know them until you're trying to win a tournament against them."