- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
Latest David Toms Items
David Toms felt no need to even look at the Colonial leaderboard until noticing more people with cameras suddenly watching late in his third round.
Remember this before saluting PGA of America officials for going "outside the box" when they selected Tom Watson as the next Ryder Cup captain.
The expectations came back before Tiger Woods did.
There were no fist pumps for Tiger Woods, just a deep breath and a slow exhale. Jim Furyk walked most of the 7,170 yards at Olympic Club with his head down. David Toms couldn't think of a single shot he hit without his full attention Friday.
Jason Dufner has won twice in the last four weeks after never winning before on the PGA Tour, yet has struggled at the Colonial.
It is the most famous hole at The Players Championship. It can be argued that of all the par 3s in golf, none is more recognizable than the island-green 17th at the TPC Sawgrass.
The start of a new season doesn't feel much different from the old one.
Two perfect teams and a point for Tiger Woods.
One thing already can be said for this Presidents Cup. The Americans have come a long way.