- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest David Toms Items
Ryo Ishikawa is among seven players who no longer have to qualify for the U.S. Open.
David Toms has rebounded quickly from his playoff loss last weekend.
K.J. Choi is giving $200,000 from his win at The Players Championship to help victims of the tornados that ravaged the southeastern United States.
David Toms is in a good spot the week after coming oh so close to his first PGA Tour victory in five years.
Tournaments on three continents this week could go a long way toward deciding who gets in the U.S. Open. The top 50 in the world ranking published Monday are exempt from qualifying.
In a playoff for the first time on the PGA Tour, K.J. Choi conquered an island green and more pressure than he can remember Sunday to win The Players Championship.
K.J. Choi did everything demanded of the winner at The Players Championship.
Graeme McDowell made a late surge as he finished the rain-delayed third round in the Players Championship on Sunday morning, building a three-shot lead with a tap-in birdie on the island-green 17th. But he was shocked to see his approach on the 18th bounce onto the green, take a hard turn to the left and roll all way into the water.
Martin Laird of Scotland went from shocking collapse to unlikely champion Sunday at Bay Hill.