- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - david walker
Connecticut Republicans will likely go to the polls on primary day in the governor's race but several other statewide contests also may involve primaries.
Homicide detectives in Tulsa are searching for human remains after a portion of a human skull was found by hikers near Turkey Mountain on the city's west side.
The House Education Committee voted Monday to sharply increase pay for West Virginia teachers and service personnel, despite concern about balancing the state's 2015 budget.
Demetrius Pollard made only two baskets Saturday, but one was a 3-pointer that pulled Northeastern within a point, and David Walker sank a game-winning three free throws as the Huskies rallied in the final 15 seconds to edge Drexel 54-52 in a bid to improve their seeding for the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
Scott Eatherton posted his fifth consecutive double-double, scoring 11 points and pulling down 11 rebounds, as Northeastern beat Hofstra, 81-73, for the second time in less than two weeks.
Andrey Semenov scored all nine of his points in the second half with two consecutive three-point possessions in the final minutes to lead James Madison over Northeastern 49-46 on Wednesday night.
Scott Eatherton scored 14 points and grabbed 11 boards as Northeastern held on to beat James Madison 56-52 Wednesday night.
Former U.S. Comptroller David Walker is planning to get involved in Connecticut's 2014 election.
Treveon Graham came off the bench and scored 24 points as Virginia Commonwealth pulled away in the second half and beat longtime nemesis Northeastern 79-66 on Saturday night.
In the renewed battle over raising the nation's borrowing limit, President Obama says the government must take on more debt unconditionally to pay for the bills that Congress has racked up, while congressional Republicans counter that spending cuts must be included to break what they say is a ruinous cycle of endless borrowing.
The new chairman of Barclays Bank says he'll undertake a top-to-bottom review of the embattled business, telling a British newspaper that he isn't wedded to any of his predecessor's policies.
Walker said a forensic anthropologist from the state Medical Examiner's Office told detectives that the skull appeared to be from a 30- to 50-year-old white woman who could have died up to two years ago.
Walker said the skull could be that of a woman missing for nearly two years.