- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest David Ward Items
Jean Todt unanimously won a second term as president of motorsports governing body FIA on Friday, running unopposed.
Brad Pitt has become the first male face of Chanel No. 5, a role previously filled by fellow Hollywood luminaries, including Marilyn Monroe and Nicole Kidman.
America often knows the names but not the faces of its great poets. Now the National Portrait Gallery is introducing dozens of 20th century poets to Washington visitors.