- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest David Watford Items
Greyson Lambert is officially Virginia's starting quarterback.
Greyson Lambert's time appears to have arrived as Virginia's quarterback.
Mike London and his Virginia coaching staff are facing a familiar problem during spring practice.
Virginia QB David Watford was picked off three times in 45-26 loss to Miami.
The loss was the fourth in a row for Virginia (2-5, 0-3), which gained just 7 yards in the third quarter after a fast start that made it seem like it would finally snap its losing streak.
Watford has just 18 yards in 18 carries, but first-year offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild has said Watford has the ability to tuck and run. Conservative play-calling to date has limited those opportunities.
Entering the first week of the season, college football coaches have to plan out which freshmen will redshirt and which will play. This year, Virginia coach Mike London will get a bonus decision.
Greyson Lambert didn't even need to throw a pass to get the attention of his new teammates.
Minutes after a 28-21 victory against Miami, the Virginia football team was boarding a commercial jet that had been chartered for the occasion.