- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - David Weil
Mr. Weil wrote a letter to a Labor Department ethics official saying he plans to cease all of his consulting work when confirmed.
Mr. Weil, too, according to the legal news site Law 360, which reported that the nominee's 2010 report "Improving Workplace Conditions Through Strategic Enforcement" has served as a blueprint for the Department of Labor division's enforcement priorities.